- What are cookies?
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user’s previous activity.
The cookies we use on our website are only used for analysing web traffic.
- Do cookies know who I am?
No, your name, address, age and other personal information are not stored in cookies.
- Can I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you can change the settings of your browser to do so.
- For Internet Explorer, a help guide is available here
- For Mozilla, a help guide is available here
- For Chrome, a help guide is available here
- For Safari, a help guide is available here
- What cookies are used?
The only data we have about you is the information you freely provide us while subscribing to our newsletter or ordering printed BTJ subscription